09 May 2013

NYC Florals








Top: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Blazer: Express (old) (similar here and here) // Jeans: Current/Elliott (here, here, and here) // Rings: Zales, Jest Jewels and Cartier // Shoes: Charles David 

Phillip Lim's SS13 collection is freaking amazing. I want the entire collection! I initially wanted the black 'Get it Girl' tank but opted for this white 'NYC' tank instead because my closet can stand to see more white. Sadly, though, I've yet to visit the city - but it's definitely something I will do in the near future. In the meantime, I will bask in the glory which is this top and look forward to restyling it over and over and over. For this look I paired it with my brand new Current/Elliott jeans. This is my first pair of Current/Elliott's. I must say, they fit really well (aka they make your derriere look fab) and the material is excellent - not too thin, not too heavy, not too stretchy, not too stiff, etc. etc. And since I'm obsessed with distressed jeans at the moment, I chose a pair with slight rippage. 

If you noticed, my 'lil sissie made an appearance. When she has time she helps make sure I don't look like a complete idiot. I did not anticipate how incredibly awkward it is to pose in front of a camera when you're not a model (sigh). It is quite funny though, when bystanders stare at you having your picture taken as if you were a model. Nevertheless, thanks to my "crew" - couldn't do this without you!

Photos by Kimberly Paras

8 comments:

  1. I love that tank and how fun that your sis helps you with your photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned the follow...thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that top is so fun :) And I love the pointy toe heels
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suit jacket and top! I've had some creeps stare while I take photos. It can be..awkward. I just do my best to act natural and ignore them. :D You look great! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous top and fabulous pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog.. I'm following on bloglovin, hope I get a follow back :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you styled this tshirt! <3



    http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete